As a home inspector I love sharing tips and information with home owners and I ran across an article that listed several of the top home improvements that could be done for less than five hundred dollars. When you're trying to sell your home one of the best things to check is your curb appeal.
1. Wall paper just one wall in a room - this alone can change the appearance of a room dramatically and yet still be affordable.
2. Kitchen roll outs - take out the out dated shelves and add kitchen roll outs. This is one of the most satisfying upgrades you can do. It brings everything that was tucked away into sight. (Don't tell my wife, I can just see this being added to my honey do list!) They say this only takes 15 minutes per rollout, Let me know your opinion.
3. Track lighting - this is another addition to our home that my wife wants to add. Track lighting lets you put the lighting exactly where you want it. My wife has an island that she wants to add this to. (I see my list growing.)
4. Closet organized - The name of this one says it all. Wire shelving is inexpensive and easy to install. Organization is the key to happiness.
5. Add curb appeal - transform your front entrance with small accents and minor changes.
There you go 5 top home improvements that you can do without a lot of hassle and it won't take a fortune to do it. Now that I've given you this list I had better go get started on my own. For your pre listing inspections be sure to give your Atlanta Home inspector a call today at 404-788-2581.
Now if you're like my wife, if I did all five of these to get it ready for sell, we may be rethinking the idea.
David Lelak of IHI Home Inspections serves Canton, Alpharetta, Roswell, Cumming, Woodstock,
Atlanta and all of North Georgia. Call David today at 404-788-2581 to get your dream home
We are proud to offer our new FREE Home Concierge Services where one call does it all,
Satellite, Internet, Cable TV, Home Security, and Phone. Call 1-866-594-4871 and provide
them with access code 1008126. Call our Free Home Concierge Services to save time, save
money and simplify life!
You can also schedule your own home inspection today online.
We create Peace of Mind ONE Home Inspection at a time.
Also download our free report "How To Avoid The Blind Home Inspector" and a sample of our